María del Carmen Rodríguez Martín-Retortillo
Universidade da Coruña. Contratada predoutoral da Xunta de Galicia
María del Carmen Rodríguez Martín-Retortillo has a pre-doctoral contract and develops her research work full time at the Faculty of Law of the University of A Coruña. She is a member of the “Global Public Law” Research Group at the University of A Coruña, under the direction of Prof. Dr. Jaime Rodríguez-Arana Muñoz and PhD student in Latin American Administrative Law (Faculty of Law, University of A Coruña). Law Degree in 2009 at the University of A Coruña (class of 2004-2009), among her Academic Qualifications the most notable are the following Masters
- 2012/2013 – Master in Business Legal Advice (6th Edition), Official Master of the Faculty of Law at the University of A Coruña (with a mark of 9.1144).
- 2011/2012 – Master in Gender Violence (1st Edition), Own qualification at the University of Valencia (with a mark of 9.6).
- 2011/2012 – Master in Gender Equality: Training Agents for Equality (3rd Edition), Own qualification at the University of Castilla- La Mancha, Faculty of Social Sciences in Cuenca (with a mark of 9).
The most notable grants and subsidies received are::
- 2013 – Awarded a support grant for the pre-doctoral stage of the Plan Galego de Investigación, Innovación e Crecemento 2011-2015 (Plan I2C) for the year 2013.
- 2013 – Renewal of the Campus do Mar Master Grant published by Rector’s Resolution of 1st October 2013.
- 2012- Awarded the Campus do Mar Master Grant published by Rector’s Resolution of 15th October 2012.
She has also received the following awards and acknowledgements:
- 2009 – Graduation Prize of the Autonomous Community of Galicia (Diario Oficial de Galicia on 18-12-2009, page 19214). Obtaining the highest grade of the three Galician universities among all the specialities.
- 2009 –Extraordinary prize for Law Degree.
Grades obtained in core subjects: 24 A’s and 1 B (out of a total of 25 core subjects). Average academic record (according to official certification): 9.7160
- 2004 – Extraordinary prize for Baccalaureate (Diario Oficial de Galicia on 9-12-2004, page 16834).
- 2004 – Top marks in Baccalaureate.
The following notable publications:
- 2014 – Crónica “Jurisprudencia ambiental en Galicia”. Revista Catalana de Dret Ambiental, Vol. V, Issue 2. (ISSN 2014- 038 X) and Vol. V, Issue 1. (ISSN 2014- 038 X).
- 2014 – Paper “La Contratación Pública Estratégica en el marco de la Nueva Directiva de Contratación Pública”. 7th Conference on Latin American Administrative Law on the Reform of the Public Administrations. Minutes Book 2014. Published in book format as “La reforma de las Administraciones públicas”, Global Public Law Research Group (UDC). Direction: Jaime Rodríguez-Arana Muñoz, Marta García Pérez. Coordination: Juan José Pernas García, María del Carmen Rodríguez Martín-Retortillo.
(ISBN eBook in PDF: 978-84-686-6149-0), (ISBN Rustic finish: 978-84-686-6148-3).
- 2013 – Paper “Principios de la Contratación y Responsabilidad Social”. 6th Conference on Latin American Administrative Law on the Reform of the State and Transformations of Administrative Law. Publication in press. Volume 18 of the Annual of the Faculty of Law of the University of A Coruña corresponding to the year 2014.
- 2012 – “Régimen jurídico del distintivo empresarial en materia de igualdad. Especial consideración a su implicación en el ámbito de la contratación”, Volume 16 of the Annual of the Faculty of Law of the University of A Coruña, 2012 (pages 225-245). (ISSN: 1138-039X, pp. 225-245).
Lastly, we can highlight her knowledge of the following languages:
- • Galician: CELGA IV. Command of oral and written expression and reading comprehension.
• English: First Certificate in English (Level B2).
• French: Adequate level in reading comprehension.