- Doctor of Law with International PhD and Cum Laude mention from the University of Murcia, 2014.
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Research and Specialisation in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Murcia, 2013.
- Master’s in Urban Planning and Real Estate Studies, School of Business Management and Business Administration. Fundación Universidad Empresa Región de Murcia, 2006, (500 hours).
- Degree in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Murcia, 1998-2004
Teaching and professional activity
- Associate Professor of the University of Murcia, Department of Criminal Law, since 2015; and the San Antonio Catholic University of Murcia, Department of Criminology and Department of Planning from 2008 to 2014.
- Teaching experience in various official Masters from 2007 to the present developed at the University of Murcia and teaching experience in foreign universities as guest lecturer: Faculty of Law, Université Lille 2 Droit et Santé, Lille, France and Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences, University of Mendoza, Argentina.
- Lawyer in active practice since 2006, collegial no. 5037 of the Bar Association of Murcia:
Other academic merits
- Research member of the Centro de Estudios en Bioderecho, Ética y Salud (CEBES) of the University of Murcia.
- University of Mendoza. Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences. Argentine Republic. Duration: 12 weeks. Date of execution: July – September 2013.
- Université Lille 2, Droit et Santé. Faculty of Law, Lille, France. Duration 8 days.
Date of execution: September 2014
- Author and coauthor of various research articles in national and international periodic journals (Revista Aranzadi de Derecho Ambiental, España and Argentina / Revista Internacional de Investigación en Bioderecho / Revista AEMA-RM).
- Author and coauthor of three book chapters currently in print: [títulos]
- Author of various national and international presentations and papers.
- Ramón Martín Mateo Award, International Congress on Water Law 2014, organised by SEDEAGUA and the Bar Association of Alicante, (paper).
- 1st Monograph Competition organised by AJA Murcia, Bar Association of Murcia, for the monograph El modelo español de oficina judicial, 2012.