Jordi Jaria Manzano
Doctor por la Universidad Rovira i Virgili
- Degree in Philosophy and Education (1994) and in Law (1996), both from the University of Barcelona.
- PhD from the Rovira i Virgili University (2004), with European mention for PhD.
- Extraordinary prize for PhD for the year 2003-2004.
- He has been on stays at various research centres such as the Institut für Föderalismus (2000) in Fribourg, Switzerland. Author of several monographs and journal articles in the field of Constitutional Law and Environmental Law. Member of the Editorial Board of the Revista de Educación y Derecho and Secretary of the Revista Catalana de Dret Ambiental.
Areas of interest
- Administrative and Economic Law
- Environmental Law
- Linguistic Rights
- University Law
- Autonomous Public Law