Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, España)
• She is lecturer and doctor of International Public Law and International Relations at the Facultat de Ciències Jurídiques de la Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, Spain) and consultant of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. She obtained a Master’s in Environmental Law in 2004 and a PhD in Environmental Law in 2007.
• She is researcher in the Research Group on Environmental Law, Immigration and Local Government of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili at the Centre for Environmental Law Studies of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (www.cedat.cat).
• She is currently coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Environmental Law at the Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
• She has been a researcher at different institutions in the field of Environmental Law as well as in the Committee on Challenges of Modern Society (NATO/CCMS) in Belgium and researcher at the Max Planck Institut für ausländisches öffentliches Recht und Völkerrecht, Heidelberg (Germany), the Center of International Environmental Law (CIEL) in Washington (EUA) and the Centre de Recherche of The Hague Academy of International Law and International Relations on the Implementation of Environmental Law.
• She participates as a researcher in the European Project “Environmental Justice Organizations, Liabilities and Trade” (EJOLT), Science in Society Part 5, 7th Framework Programme, EU (2010-2015) and in the Project “From sustainable development to environmental justice: towards a conceptual matrix for global governance” (DER2013-44009-P).
• The most recent publications and conferences given include those aimed at the study of environmental justice, environmental advocates, bioprospecting, environmental refugees, climate change, human rights and the environment and the involvement of local authorities in the European Union.